· All classes must be paid in full prior to 48 hours before the class.
· Do not consider your registration complete until payment is received and we confirm your enrollment.
· We would like to encourage you to sign up at least 48 hours in advance in order to ensure classes do not get canceled. All classes that do not meet the minimum required enrollment will be canceled 48 hours prior to the class (or first class). If we cancel a class you will receive your choice of a refund of the class fee or store credit.
· If you need to cancel a class registration, at least 48 hours notice (prior to the start of the first class) is required to reschedule or receive store credit for that class fee. We cannot refund your class fee for classes missed due to illness or travel.
· If a class is cancelled due to inclement weather or staff illness, we will call you at least one hour before the class was set to begin. A make-up class will be offered.
· We make all attempts to hold scheduled classes. However, we reserve the right to cancel any classes, playgroups or other activities at any time, for any reason.
· If you have questions about whether or not a class is happening, please feel free to call our office—319-364-1144.
· As a courtesy, you will be reminded by phone or e-mail by BB&B a day or two before the class. Please check messages in case we need to communicate to you that a class has been cancelled.